martes, 22 de abril de 2008

Citas de Jimy Hendrix

Me entretuve leyendo una página y escojo algunas que me gustaron particularmente...
Recomiendo la siguiente escucha durante la lectura:

If I'm free, it's because I'm always running.


Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.


My goal is to be one with the music. I just dedicate my whole life to this art.


See, that's nothing but blues, that's all I'm singing about. It's today's blues.


The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.


When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do.


When I die, just keep playing the records.


When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.


Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.


La verdad que alguna me ha puesto los pelos del brazo como para colgar llaves :D

No hay comentarios: